Do you have a hungry sweet tooth but are determined to stay in shape this spring? With so many BBQ’s, Christmas parties and weddings this time of year, it can be difficult to entertain and keep in shape!
Luckily for us, the Hopewood’s Lifestyle: A Recipe for Wellbeing book is filled with delicious recipes! Everything from starters, entertaining options, juices, mains and desserts. It’s sure to keep your guests delighted as these guilt free recipes are incredibly tasty!
Here’s another recipe from the book, don’t forget to try out my Lemon, Nut and Coconut Slice!
4 apples peeled, chopped into chunky pieces
1⁄4 cup pistachios
250 grams ricotta
1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1⁄4 cup honey
3 bananas, sliced
1 tablespoon coconut, shredded
- Put chopped apples in a pot, cover with water and cook until soft.
- Put pistachios in a food processor and blend for 30 seconds.
- Add ricotta, vanilla, eggs and half the honey.
- Blend for 2 – 3 minutes until smooth.
- Spread the stewed apples in a lightly greased baking tray and cover with bananas.
- Drizzle with remaining honey.
- Cover with ricotta mixture and sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 165°C or until golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold.
Purchase Lifestyle: Hopewood’s Recipe for Wellbeing here.