Want a yummy, healthy dessert that will satisfy those sweet tooth cravings? This spring fuel your body with protein, potassium, healthy fats and ingredients that can improve your brain function. Try this delicious peanut butter ‘ice cream’ – one of my faves!
Serves 1 (Don’t be afraid to play around with the ingredients to get the flavours to your liking!)
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt (plain)
- 1/2 cup Bananas (frozen)
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup (OR you can use maple syrup or honey)
- 1 teaspoon natural peanut butter.
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder.
- Take plain Greek yoghurt, frozen bananas, and rice malt syrup and combine them in a blender. Blend the mixture until it becomes thick and creamy.
- Once the mixture is done, drizzle in the peanut butter and just pulse the blender a few times to swirl it into the ice cream.
- You can freeze this for later or have it cold straight out of the blender! Enjoy!
Have you tried this? What do you think?
Let me know in the comments below!